Technology Risk & Business Continuity Manager at MTN Rwanda (Deadline: December 2, 2022)
Technology Risk & Business Continuity Manager
Risk and Compliance Department
November 14, 2022
December 2, 2022
About MTN Rwanda
MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER. We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends. MTN Rwanda is therefore Internally and externally recruiting a highly competent and self-motivating individual for the below position.
- Work in conjunction with internal business stakeholders within Technology in the execution of Enterprise Risk assessments and reporting plans, in alignment with the overarching Enterprise Risk roadmap.
- Assess Technology risks, following structured standard procedures, but drawing upon practical models and techniques.
- Assist in formulating internal policies and procedures for the identification, collection and analysis of risk related information. Monitor the extent of adherence to internal policies and external regulations within the defined Risk Management Framework and develop reports and recommendations commenting on adherence status.
- Assist on testing Risk programs and related systems, processes, and procedures to ensure their ongoing effectiveness and provide risk management analytics on possible internal and external risks plus recommendations, where necessary.
- Drive best practice, continuous improvement, and innovation of the Risk Management program at the process and procedural level
- Prepare and deliver high level internal and external risk reports to Management by defining risks that require immediate attention, to assist in enhancing the effective and efficient operation of the OpCo.
- The role will coordinate and promote awareness and training of Business Continuity policy, standards, plans, processes, and guidance to staff in MTNR.
- Provide a coordination role to support Crisis Management Teams in the management of crises and serious incidents affecting or likely to affect the welfare of MTNR and/or MTNR’s critical business operations, in accordance with Crisis Management Plans, Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Coordinate the review, maintenance and testing of product and business department Business Continuity Plans, Disaster Recovery Plans working with business owners to ensure these plans remain valid and fit for purpose.
- Conduct regular business impact assessments with Product teams and business units to quantify Business Continuity requirements and identify required Business Continuity Plans enhancements.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Information Technology / Network/ Risk Management/Business Continuity
- Professional qualification in Enterprise Risk Management is advantageous (e.g.,CRISC)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Enterprise Risk Management in an ICT/Digital/Technology Risk environment, should have worked in a medium to large organisation preferably in the telecommunications industry
How to apply
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated Curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 2nd December 2022. Through the job application platform or send email with requirements on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com We highly encourage female candidates or candidates with disabilities to apply.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission
MTN Rwanda PLC is an equal opportunity employer.
APPLY NOW :
Other Related Posts to READ:
- All Job Opportunities 2022
- All Jobs in USA 2022
- All Worldwide Jobs 2022
- All Internships Opportunities 2022
- All Tenders & Auctions Opportunities 2022
- All Educational Opportunities 2022