🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
The Forum for African Women Educationalists (FAWE) Rwanda Chapter is a pan-African non-governmental organization founded in 1997 to promote girls’ and women’s education. With headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya, FAWE has a network of 34 National Chapters in 33 countries. FAWE Rwanda Chapter aims to build a world in which gender disparities in education are eliminated and Rwandese girls access education, perform well and complete their studies. We promote gender equity and equality in education by fostering positive policies, practices, and attitudes towards girls’ education.
It is from this background that FAWE Rwanda Chapter in partnership with Beautiful World Canada Foundation, a Canadian philanthropic organization that support comprehensive scholarships for girls’ education are seeking to recruit a Program officer who is highly motivated, result oriented, eager to learn, easily connects with scholars and has integrity.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Title: Program Officer, Beautiful World Canada
Reports to: Programs Coordinator
Responsible for: Beautiful World Canada Foundation (Global Affairs Canada program)
Job Purpose: To recruit, select and Manage scholars under Beautiful World Canada’s scholarship, enforcing and monitoring the implementation of the program.
Key Result Areas:
1) Manage scholarship beneficiaries’ database by constantly updating and entering new beneficiaries.
2) Organize workshop and meeting to sensitize girls and mentors
3) Collect success stories related to scholarship and mentoring for documentations
4) Follow up mentoring program by organizing trainings and school visit for mentors
5) Follow up both academic reports and mentors’ reports
6) Ensure that scholarship funds are available on time and distributed to schools in a timely manner
7) Ensure overall coordination of all empowerment activities as identified and defined by FAWE
8) Provide quarterly reports to the donors through the Program Coordinator
9) Co-ordinate with BWCF’s Graduation Preparatory Manager in regards to the implementation of the Graduation Preparatory program
10) Provide timely student updates, photos, and videos to BWCF
11) Training in Results Based Management an added advantage
12) Execute any other task assigned by the supervisor
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
1) A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Project management, Development studies, and other related specializations
1) At least 3 years in related work experience in non-government organisation
2) Experience working with a Women organization is an added advantage.
3. Experience working with an organisation with donor funded projects
3) Ability to write timely and high-quality reports.
4. Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation as well as data collection.
1. A quick learner
2. Confidentiality and Ethical behaviour
4. Good interpersonal relations
5. Ability to work under pressure of deadlines
6. Attention to detail
7. Ability to communicate in English (both writing and spoken)
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Interested candidates should submit their application at FAWE Rwanda Head office in Kimironko, REB Premises. Application should be submitted during working hours and not later than 26th November 2021 at 4:00 Pm. The following documents are required.
- Motivation Letter/Application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of National ID
- Copies of academic and professional credentials
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
- Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
Done at Kigali on 19th November 2021
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE