🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Cooper Pharma Limited is a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer of generic & ethical medicines, headquartered in Delhi, the capital city of India.
📋 Job Descriptions
ITM Africa Ltd, an international company specialized in all HR solutions is currently supporting Cooper Pharma in the development of its subsidiary in Rwanda.
Cooper Pharma, a leading pharmaceutical company in Morocco, is working with health professionals to achieve a mission: offering to the largest number of people access to quality drugs in more than 5 countries in Morocco, Ivory Coast, KSA, UAE and CZ Republic.
Cooper Pharma manufactures, imports, markets, and promotes a hundred of drugs under license from more than 20 international companies. From a leader in Morocco, Cooper Pharma is today a key player in Africa and in the Middle East.
We are looking for a Production Preparation, to ensure the weighing, preparation and packaging of all the pharmaceutical specialties of the site in accordance with operating procedures and internal procedures
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
What you will do:
- Ensure the weighing and implementation of raw materials by monitoring the manufacturing parameters;
- Ensure ongoing “IPC” controls;
- Ensure the condition of equipment (cleaning, qualification, etc.) before use.
- Ensure the filling and secondary packaging of manufactured products, equipment and utilities.
💼 Job Specification
You will be the right fit if:
- You have a Rwandan nationality;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, or equivalent field;
- You have minimum experience in pharmaceutical production and registered in Rwanda;
- You have good knowledge of the IPC Control.
- You can fluently speak French and English.
🌐 How to Apply
How to apply:
You can apply by Application Form to fill in our application form. The deadline for receiving applications is June 20th, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.