🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Soft Packaging Ltd was established in 2014 to meet the gap in the market for a locally manufactured packaging and plastics solution.
📋 Job Description
JOB VACANCY: PRODUCTION MANAGER
Summary: We would like to hire a competent individual at the position of Production Manager to coordinate activities of the production department.
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversee the production process and coordinate all production activities
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Assigning work and supervise production teams
- Record all production metrics to report to the Top Management
- Evaluate the performance of production personnel
- Ensure production workers follow industry standard health and safety guidelines
- Schedule regular maintenance of production equipment and machines
- Prepare and submit daily report of production to upper management
💼 Job Specification
Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
- University Degree from accredited technical school.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other common PC
- Creative Thinking- Strong problem-solving skills
- Sense of Urgency- Ability to meet deadlines,
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information;
🌐 How to Apply
Candidates who fulfill the requirements are requested to submit an Application Letter, a signed CV, and Copies of Academic to email: email@example.com not later than 16 April 2021.