Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at African Evangelistic Enterprise (AEE RWANDA) (Deadline:13th August,2021)
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Job Closing Date
Number of Job Positions
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
The M&E Program Officer- will work closely with the Project Manager (Coordinator) and the field teams to ensure accurate, timely and effective reporting of all program activities. He will support in the designing and managing data collection systems, analysing both quantitative and qualitative results, recording lessons learned, highlighting success stories, producing accurate quarterly reports that summarize program progress against the approved work plan, highlighting innovative activities, and working with the technical team to address any programmatic or reporting issues.
- Provide technical guidance and assist with training for Field Officers in data planning, collection, recording and reporting requirements.
- Work in collaboration with AEE field officers to help ensure that annual work plans reflect and state the appropriate reporting standards
- Actively support the information dissemination plan on AEE Project achievements towards local partners, program beneficiaries and the Government of Rwanda.
- Guide staff and implementing partners in preparing their progress reports. Together, analyse these reports in terms of problems and actions needed.
- Prepare consolidated progress reports for AEE Project to submit to Donor, in accordance with approved reporting formats and timing.
- Review monitoring reports: analyse them for impact evaluation and to identify the causes of potential bottlenecks in AEE Project implementation.
- Collaborate with staff and field staff on monitoring to provide relevant information for ongoing evaluation of AEE
- Project activities, effects and impacts.
- Foster participatory planning and monitoring by training and involving AEE field officers’ program component and/or GOR in the M&E of activities.
- Plan for regular opportunities to identify lessons learned and implications for AEE Project’s next steps. Participate in these events when necessary.
- Oversee the achievement of performance indicators across AEE Project (level) components and districts.
- Communicate activities, events and progress to senior management, field officers and other stakeholders
💼 Job Specification
Job Educational Qualification and Experience Needed
- Have a bachelor’s Degree in Social science, international development, public health, evaluation, statistics, or economics and other related fields
- Detail-oriented, efficient, and organized professional with extensive experience in accounting systems.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly trustworthy, discreet, and ethical
- A Born-again Christian who is compassionate and cares, with ability to foster teamwork.
- Should not be above 35 years old.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Documents Needed
- Expression of interest letter
- Updated CV (maximum 2 pages) with contact details
- 3 references
- Copies of educational qualifications
- Church recommendation
- Criminal Background Record
- Copy of National Identity card.
Qualified female candidates and people with disability are encouraged to apply!
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their application documents written in English addressed to AEE Rwanda Executive Secretary exclusively to: firstname.lastname@example.org by August 13th, 2021, not later than 4:00pm Kigali time.
N.B. Only selected candidates will be contacted for tests.
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Post not later than: 13th/ August/2021
Done at Kigali, August 10th, 2021.