Content Writer at Bank of Kigali (BK)(Deadline: 20th Oct, 2021)
📋 Job Description Details
Purpose of the job
The Content Writer is responsible for the creation of print and digital content in order to provide information on Bank of Kigali’s products and services as well as any other communication meant to elevate the bank’s image for internal and external stakeholders. The content created should accurately reflect the bank’s ideals in a clear, creative and attractive way. The job also includes proofreading the content to be communicated both internally and externally.
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Journalism or a related field.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Journalist, Content Writer or Communication Officer for a reputable organization.
- Impeccable grasp of Kinyarwanda and English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides and policies of the company for publication
- Ability to work independently with little daily supervision.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted
Expression of Interest :
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th October2021.
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 20th October2021.