🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
We’re Deriv, the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry 20 years ago. Today, with more than 1 million traders worldwide, we enable anyone to get trading from anywhere, at any time. Be part of something big. Join us.
As a Client Support Executive at Deriv.com, you will help our clients with their requests, questions, and concerns about our products and services on a variety of support channels. You will keep track of recurring issues and convey customer expectations to other teams. By answering the queries of potential clients and encouraging our current clients to try our new products, services, and platforms, you play a role in our business growth.
If you have great people skills and enthusiasm for this job, we welcome your application even if you’re a fresh graduate.
We are the Customer Support team, responsible for establishing a sustainable relationship with our clients, assisting them to resolve their potential problems with our products and services, increasing product adoption, and communicating clients’ demands to relevant teams.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Client Support Executive
Job Closing Date
Number of Job Positions
Kigali , Rwanda
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Respond to customer enquiries and concerns by phone, email, social media, and live chat.
- Process applications and customer documentation according to relevant policies and regulations.
- Collaborate with client support agents in different time zones to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction.
- File records and documents of customer interactions and customer satisfaction.
💼 Job Specification
Job Educational Qualification and Experience Needed
- University degree in a related field
- Work experience in technical customer support
- Experience in the financial services or IT industry
- Fluency in spoken and written French
Job Skills and Other Abilities Needed
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Productive and cooperative work atmosphere
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel and Documents Needed
Interested candidates should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, and cover letter) by the link:
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Post not later than 13rd /August /2021.