Business Performance Manager at Equity Bank(Deadline: 26th September, 2022)
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading Banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern, inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda; DRC and South Sudan, Equity Bank is now home to nearly 8 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
BUSINESS PERFORMANCE MANAGER
The Business Performance Manager is responsible for coordinating the implementation and expansion of Performance
Management and Incentive tools, including project management, data visualization, and post implementation support. Ensure that support is provided to ongoing efforts related to improving business team performance and customer satisfaction metrics. It also involves working across internal teams to deliver optimal performance to drive client growth, retention, and high levels of client satisfaction.
Business performance Manager will be reporting to the Head of Finance.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Responsible for identifying areas of improvements and concerns in business operational areas and provide appropriate strategies to resolve them.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of performance metrics to improve business operational efficiency.
- Responsible for the analysis of business problems to identify the root causes and recommend corrective actions.
- Provide documentation for identified problem, definition, and procedures for solving them.
- Responsible for providing optimal business solutions to achieve operational and financial goals.
- Appraise and recommend improvements to current business programs.
- Propose new techniques and technologies to actualize business goals.
- Provide trainings to fill gap needs.
- Undertake research and collect data to better analyze outcomes.
- Responsible for developing business presentations for management and clients as needed.
- Regularly monitor business performance and generate performance reports to management.
- Develop, revise, and enforce business policies and procedures as needed.
Qualification, Experience, Skills and Attributes
- A Degree preferably in a Business-related field.
- 4 years of working experience as a performance analyst.
- Have solid background and technical skills in their area of specialization.
- Should understand business metric performance and target setting.
- Should have the required competence to analyze financial and other data, including revenue, expenditure, and employment reports, etc.
- Require a working knowledge of performance metric analysis or Performance Management Process.
- Have excellent organization skills to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, as well as within tight deadlines.
- Have Research skills to undertake research and collect data to identify future trends based on past performance.
As it as a major part of their responsibility and is essential for influencing business decision making.
- Have great writing and verbal communication skills to effectively and convey information and develop presentations
for multiple levels of the organization.
- Have project management skills so as to manage people and process in accomplishing assigned tasks to actualize
If you meet the above requirements, submit your application quoting the job opportunity you are applying for to the email address below by 26th September 2022. Please include detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of the relevant certificates, testimonials, and daytime telephone contact and email address. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Email to: email@example.com
Equity Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights, values and what they bring to the workplace.
APPLY NOW :
Other Related Posts to READ:
- All Job Opportunities 2022
- All Internships Opportunities 2022
- All Tenders Opportunities 2022
- All Educational Opportunities 2022