Apply for Innovation IP InternApply at CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR),Israel, Petach Tikva (Deadline: Not Specified)
Who we are:
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR), the global leader in Identity Security, Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets
What will you do:
As an intern in the Innovation Labs – CyberArk’s elite unit engaged in the development of future products – you will be a part of the Intellectual Property management team led by the Innovation Business Director.
You will help shaping the company’s IP protection and work with highly experienced IP professionals – patent attorneys and lawyers, in handling CyberArk patent and trademark portfolios. You will provide ongoing support and management of day-today legal, technical and administrative matters related to IP management at the core of the company’s innovation hub.
- Assist with preparation and review of IP related legal and technical documents such as patent applications, legal briefs and appeals to be filed with patent offices around the world.
- Prepare and handle formal documents such as patent assignments, inventor declarations, powers of attorney, and petitions.
- Screen, analyze, categorize and set workload priorities for IP managers. Monitor and ensure timely responses by IP managers and outside counsels. Execute procedures to ensure official U.S. and EP Patent Offices correspondence is handled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Be highly proficient in the operation and capabilities of internal IP management systems. Regularly Import information from various sources into the management system and create reports, dashboards and analysis of IP data.
- Independently create, process and disseminate business data, including financial data. Create and edit presentations and reports for management.
- Support the IP team in long term projects, and perform other duties, as assigned.
What you need to succeed:
- Law student with a technical or sciences background.
- At least 18 months before graduation.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Project management skills including the ability to define the project scope, establish a timeline, manage resources, communicate status, and lead the delivery of results.
- Ability to prioritize, lead and execute on numerous projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work multi-functionally and cross-culturally in a flexible, highly complex and varied work environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Expertise with MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Fluency in English.
How will you stand out from the crowd:
- Graduate student (master’s / doctoral studies) on the path to become an IP professional.
- Cybersecurity background.
- Relevant experience working in a law firm / patent attorneys’ firm or in an in-house IP department.
- In-depth knowledge of Intellectual Property Law and practice, and specifically with the USPTO and EPO procedures.
- Relevant experience in IP-Specific management software.
- English as a mother tongue.
APPLY NOW :
Other Related Posts to READ:
- All Job Opportunities 2022
- All Jobs in USA 2022
- All Worldwide Jobs 2022
- All Internships Opportunities 2022
- All Tenders & Auctions Opportunities 2022
- All Educational Opportunities 2022