Anti TB drugs Management Senior Officer at TB-NATIONAL STRATEGIC FUNDING-PROJECT MODEL(SPIU)(Deadline: Nov 29, 2022)
📋 Job Description Details
TB-NATIONAL STRATEGIC FUNDING-PROJECT MODEL(SPIU)
Anti TB drugs Management Senior Officer Under Contract
Nov 18, 2022
Nov 29, 2022
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
– Be responsible for managing all activities related to anti-TB and leprosy drugs & consumable and reagents of TB laboratory products.
– -Planning and implementation of the quarterly and annually activities related to anti-TB and leprosy drugs & reagents management.
– Ensure forecasting and quantification of the tuberculosis and other respiratory related commodities.
– Prepare procurement plans and delivery schedules TB related commodities needs
– Collaborate with RMS in the whole process of drugs acquisition, from the clearance up to the destination.
– Analyze logistics data, and interpretation of logistics data and the development and dissemination of logistics data reports.
– Ensure validation of medicines request from RMS branches
– Prepare technical and status/ progress reports on logistics system performance and implementation activities.
– Participate any clinical trials supervise by Tuberculosis and other respiratory division
– Provide quarterly report of stock status for TB drugs and commodities
– Develop and propose strategies to improve rational drug use.
– Analyze pharmacovigilance reports of Anti TB drugs from health facilities.
– Work closely with the MOH in charge of pharmaceutical development and supply chain coordination specialist, RMS, PSM, NRL and other national partners involved in anti-TB drugs and laboratory management.
– Monitors the performance of the logistics system and procurement/requisition at RMS headquarter and branches but with more emphasis on ensuring the availability and the rational use of quality products.
– Work with hospitals Pharmacist, MoH and other Division within RBC to conduct active surveillance of any drug-related problem.
– Work with other staff in development and implementation of strategic and operational plan of TB program to mobilize fund to purchase TB drugs.
– Lead TB section in coordinated procurement and distribution system exercise.
– Participate in any other duties assigned by hierarchy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
3 Years of relevant experience
Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences
1 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
Commitment to continuous learning
APPLY NOW :
Other Related Posts to READ:
- All Job Opportunities 2022
- All Jobs in USA 2022
- All Worldwide Jobs 2022
- All Internships Opportunities 2022
- All Tenders & Auctions Opportunities 2022
- All Educational Opportunities 2022