🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
easyHATCH Ltd is offering a prime role for energetic, dynamic, and seasoned professional to join our team.
The successful candidate will need to be fairly autonomous and approach their job with zeal, integrity, and utmost honesty.
We are looking for a skilled accountant who will be tasked with maintaining business accounts, cashiering, and bookkeeping while ensuring that all activities are in compliance with the company’s financial policies and procedures and all relevant regulatory requirements.
This is an administrative position reporting to the Financial Director.
📋 Job Description Details
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Someone who is passionate, self-motivated, and incentivized by the opportunity of being the master of their own destiny with the ability to produce meaningful results. We are looking for a candidate that is able to deliver a consistent output that requires more management support and guidance than micro-management in order to meet their key performance indicators. You must be well groomed, well-mannered, and speak clearly and professionally. Reliability, honesty, and ethical values are absolutely necessary and non-negotiable.
You must be self-driven, highly motivated, and display a high level of confidence.
Must have the following people skills:
- Strong Customer Relationships
- Service driven
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- General administration of the office
- Handling all incoming calls and attending to visitors
- Handling incoming and outgoing documents (receiving, transmission, follow up, filing)
- Filing all the HR documents (contracts, leave requests, etc.) as per procedure
- Recording the paid leave days of the staff
- Manage other tasks requested by the CEO
- To ensure authorization process with respect to cash & bank management, procurement, sale and receivable transactions are complied with in accordance with company policies
- Timely action and reporting on receivables and payables of the company
- Comply with all statutory requirements on time and reporting to management
- Keeping and updating of financial books, files, folders, and archives
- Preparation of payroll and other payments
- General ledger maintenance and analysis
- Bank reconciliation and cashbook management
- Management accounts preparation & bookkeeping
- Reception of all suppliers invoices and verification of compliance with the internal procedures
- Transfer of invoices for approval as per procedures
- Timely reporting of all financial information; weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Review taxes owed and tax returns and ensure compliance.
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls.
- Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Assist in budget preparation and forecasting through detailed data analysis.
- Comply with any other duties assigned by the CEO
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
DESIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & TRACK RECORD
Pre-requisites Skills & Qualifications
- Must have good communication skills (Kinyarwanda, Kiswahili, English, French)
- High sense of organization and structure & efficient on time management
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience
- You must be a CPA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Statutory understanding (Rwanda’s companies act and Tax laws)
- Advanced level of accounting/ERP software and Microsoft Office
- Must possess advanced bookkeeping knowledge, practical hands-on experience, and highly developed technical skills to pre-empt, solve and manage complex issues effectively
- Must possess the ability to work in a highly dynamic environment, under time constrains, and to a very high standard of accuracy
Specific Technical, Personality Or Job Skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Information management
- Must demonstrate commitment and ability to work under pressure
- Innovative & good problem solving
- Working in a multicultural environment
- Excellent negotiation & listening skills
- Focused and driven
- Very meticulous and rigorous
- Integrity and honesty
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Apply online: https://easyhatch.rw/jobs/accountant/
The deadline:31st December 2021.
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE